Connection method: Virtual
Open to Interior Region
Interior Health is looking to improve its virtual care Zoom appointments for patients. Join us as by providing feedback on our patient help desk and external website!
Interior Health – IMIT
The feedback we will be receiving from patient partners will allow us to improve virtual care patient appointments, improve workflow and customer service.
Level of Engagement
This opportunity is at the level of consult on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will listen to and acknowledge your ideas and concerns, and provide feedback on how your input affected the decision.
• Comfortable providing feedback electronically
• Access to internet and device (Computer, Tablet, Smartphone, iPad, etc.)
• Access to a phone
• Knowledge of Zoom
• Preference will be given to those who have had experience in using Zoom as a patient
Number of vacancies: 5
Location, Date, Time and Frequency :
• It is anticipated that there will be 3-5 virtual meetings
• The meetings will commence after March 1st with a doodle poll going out to select a time which is convenient for all participants
• Participants will also be asked to complete a 5 min survey, evaluate our current helpdesk, and external website for zoom patient support
• It is anticipated that this work will continue until to the end of April
All out of pocket expenses must be pre-approved and will be reimbursed as per Interior Health policy. At this time, all participation is expected to be held virtually.
There was an initial baseline survey in which PVN patient partners participated in 2020. This work is a continuation focusing on recommendations and further improvements to our patient help desk and external website.
Engagement Leader Contact InformationCarol Stathers
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Interior Region