PVN’s patient and health care partners are supported by the Patient & Public Engagement Team at the BC Patient Safety & Quality Council (BCPSQC).
We’re located throughout British Columbia so that we can recruit, orient and support patients as they engage in health system transformation, as well as support health care partners to identify and coordinate engagement opportunities.
Our activities are guided by an Oversight & Advisory Committee that includes representatives from health care organizations, the Ministry of Health and the BCPSQC, as well as an equal number of patient representatives from across the province.
These are the people you can connect with if you have any questions about PVN:
- Tammy Hoefer, Director
- Chelsea Hochfilzer, Manager
- Irina Apostu, Program Assistant
- Cassy Mitchell, Leader, Provincial / Strategic Initiatives
- Kira Tozer, Leader, Strategic Initiatives
- Arushi Sharma, Communications Specialist
- Thais Freitas, Communications Specialist
- Ruhee Mardhani, Project Coordinator
You can also contact one of our engagement leaders located all over British Columbia. They have a variety of backgrounds and share extensive experience supporting patient and health care partners and leading engagement opportunities. Click on your region in the map below to find your local engagement leader.