We’ve created a number of resources, tools and supports to help you participate in engagement activities. Depending on what you’re looking for, some of our resource topics include:
- On-boarding: understanding what it means to be a patient partner and getting ready to participate in engagement opportunities
- Preparation: how to get involved and be successful in engagement opportunities
- RSVP process: support for your recruitment and placement into engagement opportunities
- Skill-building: learn about health care improvement and patient engagement
- Our impact: reports, stories and resources about how you’re making a difference
“What Matters to You?” Resources
Good quality health care starts with asking what matters so that you do what matters. Whether it’s in person, or virtually, “What Matters to You?” reinforces a commitment to working together for care tailored to the needs of patients. Looking for “What Matters to You?” resources? Here’s how you can help spread the word in your workplace, school, or community!