Health Quality BC is committed to ensuring that the Patient Voices Network’s website and digital resources are accessible. Please contact us (see the Feedback section below) if you encounter any issues so that we can support you and resolve them.
Accessibility features of this website include:
- It has been optimized for people who use screen-reader technology.
- All content can be navigated using a keyboard.
- Links, headings, tables and images have been designed to work with screen readers.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this website. If you are having problems accessing it, please let us know so we can fix the issue.
Please include the following information:
- The location of the problem by providing a web address or page description.
- A description of the problem.
- The computer, software, browser and any assistive technology which you are using that can help us diagnose and solve your issue.
- e.g., Windows 10, Google Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181), NVDA screen reader
You can contact us through email at email@example.com or telephone at 1.877.282.1919.
Compatibility with Browsers & Assistive Technology
This website is designed to be compatible with the following devices and browsers:
- Mobile devices
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari 12, Microsoft Edge, iOS and Android browsers
- Internet Explorer, to an extent
This website is not compatible with:
- Certain features of the website may not be compatible with Internet Explorer. They are aesthetic in nature and do not impact the website’s functionality.
Limitations & Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of this website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for this website:
- Internet Explorer: The website may experience challenges displaying content for visitors using Internet Explorer because Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft. Please use a different browser, such as Chrome.
Health Quality BC assessed the accessibility of this website by the following approaches: