Posted • Last updated
Connection method: Hybrid
Open to Provincial Region, Patient partners across BC
You are invited to join a group of individuals from rural, remote and Indigenous communities to share your experience and perspective on topics relating to health care in British Columbia.
The group consists of rural, remote and Indigenous citizens (including 5 PVN patient partners) whose perspectives will help guide the work of the provincial Rural and First Nations Partnership Table on specific topics, along with additional focus areas identified by the group. Priorities for discussion will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Co-creating culturally safe and humble primary care
• Designing, planning for and implementing Team-based Care
• Increasing citizen and community involvement in health care transformation processes
• Improving access and transitions for patients in rural, remote and Indigenous communities
• Date and Time: minimum of four times per year virtual and in-person. Adjustments to this expectation will be determined by circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Commitment: one year