Posted • Last updated
Open to Interior Region, Patient partners from Royal Inland Hospital, Kamloops
Royal Inland Cancer Clinic would like to create a better patient experience by enhancing processes in partnership with patients who have accessed the clinic. Commencing on November 18, we are having a week-long workshop where we would be delighted if a patient could join us for a few days or even the whole week to try different changes.
Open to: Patient partners from Royal Inland Hospital, Kamloops
Lead Organization or DepartmentRoyal Inland Hospital, Administration
- We are aiming to change the processes in the cancer clinic to create an improved patient experience.
- We would really like a patient who has been through the cancer clinic to join us to help us see the cancer clinic through a patients eyes.
- If the entire week is too long a commitment, we hope a patient partner could join us on the Monday afternoon from 1300 to 1600 to plot the patient journey.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of involve on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will involve patients in planning and design phases to ensure ideas or concerns are considered and reflected in alternatives and recommendations.
- Having been a patient in the cancer clinic
- Experience in working in groups would be an asset
LogisticsVacancies: 2 Location, date, time and frequency:
- Royal Inland Hospital, Kamloops
- 18 Nov to 22 Nov 2019.
- Mon to Thurs 08:00 to 16:00 and Fri 08:00 to 12:00
ReimbursementPre-approved travel expenses will be reimbursed and lunch will be provided.
BackgroundWe are trying to improve the patient experience in the Cancer clinic as well as improving efficiencies.
Health Care Partner Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Thompson Cariboo and Kootenays