Connection method: Virtual
Open to Fraser – Vancouver Coastal
Seymour Health is the largest non-health authority-run team-based care centre in BC. We are looking for patient voices to help us plan the next stage as we bring together emergency care, primary care, specialty care and diagnostics — the right care at the right time, all in one place.
Seymour Medical Clinic
• To renew our vision and partnerships.
• Patient partners will help us ensure our plan continues to improve access to high-quality, team-based care.
Level of Engagement
This opportunity is at the level of involve on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will involve patients in planning and design phases to ensure ideas or concerns are considered and reflected in alternatives and recommendations.
Open to volunteers from the North Vancouver area who:
• Are comfortable talking about their experiences and preferences
• Have with a passion for holistic, team-based longitudinal care
• Have access to a telephone and computer for videoconferencing
• Number of vacancies: 2-4
• Date/Time: Very flexible based on your schedule
• Commitment: One-two times
• Location: Teleconference
No expenses are expected.