Posted • Last updated
Open to Fraser – Vancouver Coastal, Patient partners in Fraser Health communities
Fraser Health is looking for energetic, community-minded patients and families who can contribute their voice to the improvement of health care services across the region. We are seeking four to six patient advisors that are interested in working together with Fraser Health leaders to ensure the patient voice remains a critical part of any decisions.
Open to: Patient partners in Fraser Health communities
Lead Organization or DepartmentFraser Health
- Fraser Health Regional Patient Advisory Council (PAC) encourages community members to partner with Fraser Health, its senior leaders and health care providers to provide strategic advice on advancing a person-centred approach to care and services. The work of the PAC is supported by Fraser Health values of respect, caring and trust and the Our Shared Commitments document.
- Patient partners’ feedback acknowledges the important role played by patients in developing improved health care services across Fraser Health.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of collaborate on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will work together with you to formulate solutions and incorporate your advice and recommendations into the decisions to the maximum extent possible.
- You are passionate about improving health care services
- A keen interest in working with senior leadership to find innovative opportunities for improvement
- Great at working in a team environment
- Are able to share health care experiences, with a lens of how it can support improvements at the health care system level
- Can commit to meetings, in person and Skype for Business
LogisticsVacancies: 4-6 Date/time: Monthly PAC meetings (minimum 10 meetings per calendar year). Dates/Times will be determined with successful applicants Location: Central City, Surrey or via Skype for Business Commitment: Two year. Members may be invited to apply for one additional two-year term.
ReimbursementPreapproved expenses related to travel to in person meetings will be reimbursed according to the Fraser Health Travel policy (including mileage, parking, tolls and/or public transit).
BackgroundLearn more about the opportunity.
Engagement Leader Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Fraser Valley