Connection method: Virtual
Open to Interior Region
– Interior Health is developing a high level plan to outline the overall direction for the coming three years.
– Patient partners (2-3) will provide input/feedback for relevant documents and the general planning process.
– Associated meetings will be virtual using MS Teams (or Zoom if MS Teams is not available). This includes an anticipated 2 meetings, one to introduce the work, and a second to discuss feedback.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of Consult on the IAP2 Spectrum of Public Participation.
- Previous committee/working group experience
- Have access to technology and the internet to participate in the engagement opportunity
- Comfortable using technology to attend online/virtual meetings
- An interest in improving health care services
- The time to participate in the engagement opportunity
- o Familiar with and able to comfortably use computer software such as Microsoft Word to provide comments/feedback within Microsoft Word and related documents, email and virtual teleconference/videoconferencing to meet with the project lead. o An interest in the overall and general planning for healthcare
Patient Partners ARE required to be PVN members to participate in this engagement opportunity.
Health Care Partner Contact InformationShelley Allan
Health System Planning Specialist, Health System Planning | Interior Health