Connection method: Virtual
Open to Fraser – Vancouver Coastal, patient partners in the Vancouver and surrounding areas
There is no RSVP for this opportunity. Please email Jami at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
A one stop shop for the pregnancy journey gives people access to the best resources to support them. The team in the Vancouver Division of Family Practice are seeking a team of patients, families and caregivers who have a passion for reviewing resources to help guide the evolution of this portal project.
Vancouver Division of Family Practice
• To create a one-stop, shop of resources and tools for the pregnancy journey
• Patient partners will offer their unique perspective and insight and help guide the decisions about the right resources to include
Level of Engagement
This opportunity is at the level of consult on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will listen to and acknowledge your ideas and concerns, and provide feedback on how your input affected the decision.
Open to volunteers in the Vancouver and surrounding areas who:
• Have experience with pregnancy, or supporting someone through pregnancy
• Are passionate about resources
• Can use online platforms, such as zoom
There will be an informal conversation about the opportunity and determination of the best fit for both patient and health care partners prior to placement.
• Number of vacancies: 5
• Date/Time: there will be no formal meetings, rather as needed
• Commitment: ad hoc, electronic reviews until May 2022. May be about 1-2 hours per month
• Location: Telephone or via Zoom
No out-of-pocket expenses are anticipated for this engagement opportunity. However, if you meet the eligibility criteria, but have concerns about your ability to participate, please contact Jami Brown- email@example.com to see if support options are available. We are always seeking to better understand and reduce barriers to participation.
EASI Maternity Care Project: a one-stop information hub for patients and providers that bring together the best maternity care resources that are available online. We are looking for patient partners to participate in our final selections phase of our Project.
Given patients, families and caregivers experience and expertise, we hope that it will help us “select-in” the best of these resources that should be showcased on the final online hub, to learn more please visit our webpage.
Engagement Leader Contact InformationJami Brown | BA, MAPC (she/her/hers)
BC Patient Safety & Quality Council