We’re so happy that you want to engage patient partners!
We establish close relationships with our health care partners so that we can work together to identify and create engagement opportunities for our network of patient partners.
The forms below help to clarify the patient partners’ role, their level of participation, the aim of your opportunity as well as the readiness of your team to engage patients. Taking this time in the beginning provides the foundation for meaningful involvement.
How to Sign Up
There are three steps to becoming a health care partner:
- Read and familiarize yourself with the Guide to Patient Engagement, which covers everything you need to know about engaging patients, families and caregivers in your project and developing a comprehensive patient engagement plan.
- Choose the form that best fits your current status. Everyone is at a different point in their patient engagement journey. Whether you know exactly what you’re looking for or you’re uncertain of where to begin, we have a number of options for you to consider. Once you’re ready, fill out the appropriate form and we’ll contact you to get started!
- Sign up to receive information. By signing up for updates, you’ll be the first to know about learning events, new health care partner resources, stories of patient engagement work happening in BC and much more.
Once you’re ready, fill out the appropriate form below and we’ll contact you to get started!
Engagement Request Form
Use this form if:
- You have a clearly defined aim, patient partner role and supports in place to uphold the Health Care Partner Commitments
- It’s a new opportunity (not recruited for previously)
- You know the patient partner experience you’re looking for
- You’re seeking support for recruitment, readiness, volunteer management, ongoing support and follow-up/evaluation