REACH BC is a new online platform that connects British Columbians with health research opportunities.
How does it work?
REACH BC is free and easy to use:
- Sign up for a Researcher account at REACH BC
- Submit your active research project to the public directory
- Find volunteers that are matched using the eligibility criteria
- Follow up with interested volunteers
For the public:
You can connect in three simple steps:
- Create a profile with your health research interests
- Get matched and notified by email with research opportunities
- Review and decide if you want to connect with the research team
Interested in learning more?
Visit REACH BC at REACHBC.ca