- This event has passed.
Webinar: “What Matters to You?” Day Preparation
April 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
We’ve encouraged health care providers and patients to have “What matters to you?” conversations each and every day over the past year. Now it’s time to celebrate the genuine partnerships these conversations helped form on “What Matters to You?” Day on June 6!
As we gear up for the celebration, we’d like to invite you to attend a lunch-time webinar where patients and health care providers will share their stories and experiences with starting conversations and building genuine partnerships. Join us to learn more about how “What Matters to You?” has impacted relationships between patients and care providers, and how it can be implemented within care!
- Welcome and campaign background – Teresa Bissenden, Director, Patient & Public Engagement, BC Patient Safety & Quality Council (BCPSQC)
- “What Matters to You?” 2018-2019: What Did We Learn? – Shannon Sahota, Project Coordinator, Patient & Public Engagement, BCPSQC
- Asking “What Matters to You?”: How it Feels to Ask Patients – Lawrence Yang MD CCFP, Head of Family Medicine, Surrey Memorial Hospital
- The Patient Perspective- The Importance of Being Asked “What Matters to You?”– Shauna Stasiuk, Patient Partner
- How to Implement “What Matters to You?” within Care – Jenna Johnstone MA, CTRS, FIS, Recreation Therapist, Evergreen House and Vancouver Coastal Health
Join the webinar via Webex:
Session number: 559 721 956
Session password: uFu4Bi22
1. Go to https://bcpsqc.webex.com/bcpsqc/k2/j.php?MTID=t52bcf3c16bd4fad87414efd1506c8434
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: uFu4Bi22
4. Click “Join Now”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link
To join the session by phone only:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Canada Toll Free:1-888-642-2128
Having trouble dialing in? Try these backup numbers:
United States Toll Free:1-855-369-0445
United States Toll:+1-408-758-9898
Global call-in numbers: https://bcpsqc.webex.com/bcpsqc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=TC&ED=777210902&tollFree=1
Show toll-free dialing restrictions: https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 559 721 956