Posted • Last updated
Open to National Region, Patient partners across Canada
Have you been involved in activities to make a difference in children’s pain?
We are currently recruiting for a brief survey with patients and caregivers who have taken part in activities to make a difference in children’s health and pain through knowledge sharing activities.
These activities may include (but are not limited to):
• Development of clinical practice guidelines
• Creation of parent information resources such as handouts, posters, or videos
• Advisory committee participation
• Research evidence summaries
• Health service improvement activities
• Education or training for health professionals
• Activities promoting policy changes
This study is being conducted by Nicole MacKenzie, a PhD Student at Dalhousie University under the supervision of Dr. Christine Chambers and Dr. Kathryn Birnie and has been approved by the IWK Health Research Ethics Board (REB# 1027459).
If you would like to learn more about this survey and participate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those who complete the survey have the opportunity to be entered into a draw for a $25 CAD gift card.
If you have any questions, please contact us.