Posted • Last updated
Open to Fraser – Vancouver Coastal, Patient partners in the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley
Mapping is a powerful tool that allows people to visually represent the current state of a health care process or journey and used often as a first step to health care improvements. We are seeking two patient partners to join us as we explore these important tools in our “Putting Health Care Processes on the Map” Workshop.
Open to: Patient partners in the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley
Lead Organization or DepartmentBC Patient Safety & Quality Council, Learning & Capability Development
- This interactive workshop will explore various approaches to mapping health care processes and experiences in support of person-centred improvement
- Patient partners will participate alongside health care providers to try out mapping techniques and discuss how they could be used in their partnership work
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of inform on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that you will be provided with balanced and objective information to assist in understanding alternatives and solutions.
- Patient partners that are current Patient Voices Network members who have attended an orientation session and completed the volunteer agreement, and
- Have been or are involved in a Patient Voices Network opportunity
- Vacancies: 2
- Date and time: January 29, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Location: Surrey, BC
ReimbursementA discount code to waive the $100 workshop registration fee. Approved expenses related to travel will also be reimbursed by the BC Patient Safety & Quality Council.
BackgroundPlease visit the BC Patient Safety & Quality Council page for more information about sharpening your skills.
Engagement Leader Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement
BC Patient Safety & Quality Council