Posted • Last updated
Open to Northern Region, Patient partners from Northern Region
Is navigating the Northern Health website a struggle for you? Help the communications team improve ways to find information about Home and Community Care on the website.
Open to: Patient partners from Northern Region
Lead Organization or DepartmentCommunications, Northern Health
AimThe aim is to have patients review content and layout for our public website. The purpose of engaging patients in this work is that the content on the website is aimed at the patient; they have the best perspective on the information. The role of the patient will be to review the Home and Community Care Program pages on the website and provide feedback.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of consult on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will listen to and acknowledge your ideas and concerns, and provide feedback on how your input affected the decision.
- Open to volunteers from the Northern Region
- Experience accessing home and community care programs in Northern Health
- Patients or family members who have accessed home and community care services from the north east or north west health service delivery areas
- Patient needs access to a computer and internet
- Vacancies: 2
- Starting mid-June 2018. Meet for one hour once every two weeks until complete.
- Commitment: one week to six months
ReimbursementNo anticipated expenses as meeting are via teleconference. Pre-approved expenses if incurred will be covered by Northern Health.
BackgroundThis opportunity has come about as Northern Health is creating a new public website. The information on the website is already created and existing but will be updated. There are no potential risks. Patients can look at the existing information here.
Engagement Leader Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Northern BC