Posted • Last updated
Open to Interior Region, Patient partners from Penticton Regional Hospital Cardiology Department
The Cardiology department moved into its new space in May 2019 and needs feedback from patients on how the new area is functioning and if we are meeting their needs. We invested much of our time thinking about physical layout and would now like to check in with our patients to hear how the space works for them, and if we are meeting our goals for person-centred care.
Open to: Patient partners from Penticton Regional Hospital Cardiology Department
Lead Organization or DepartmentInterior Health, Penticton Regional Hospital Cardiology Department
AimThe patient partner will share their lived experience to ensure all aspects of the clinic align with what matters to patients and their families.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of consult on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will listen to and acknowledge your ideas and concerns, and provide feedback on how your input affected the decision.
- Have had a cardiology diagnostic test performed within the last 4 weeks or will have a cardiology diagnostic test performed within the next 3 months
- Comfort with sharing your experience
- Experience must have been at Penticton Regional Hospital in one of these three areas:
- One appointment in cardiology for any of our testing
- One appointment in cardiology for an echocardiogram
- One appointment in cardiology for a stress test
LogisticsVacancies: 3 Location, date, time and frequency:
- If your appointment is at a future time, you will be asked to complete a survey during your appointment and then receive a phone call a few days following
- For those who have already had their appointment, an interview will be held by phone
ReimbursementThere are no expenses associated with this opportunity.
BackgroundAs part of an aim to increase our patient-centred care within the outpatient Cardiology department we are collecting baseline feedback.
Health Care Partner Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Okanagan, Interior Region