Posted • Last updated
Deadline: Open until filled
Open to Patient partners across the province
Have you been involved in an opportunity through the Patient Voices Network which resulted in some interesting outcomes? Join the BC Patient Safety & Quality Council as we elevate your experience and share it so that we can all learn from each other and increase understanding of the importance of working with patient partners across BC.
Open to: Patient partners across the province
Lead Organization or DepartmentBC Patient Safety & Quality Council (BCPSQC)
- To create a bank of impact stories from the patient partner perspective for sharing through a variety of Patient Voices Network (PVN) and health care partner communication channels.
- Patient partners will be supported by BCPSQC to tell their story in a format that’s most comfortable to them. Formats may include blogs, newsletter articles, interviews, virtual presentations and more.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of involve on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will involve patients in planning and design phases to ensure ideas or concerns are considered and reflected in alternatives and recommendations.
- Your experience or story is related to an engagement opportunity through PVN
- Are interested in sharing your story publicly
- Vacancies: Unlimited
- Location, Date, Time and Frequency: TBD
ReimbursementA virtual opportunity with no expenses expected.
BackgroundOver the past few months, we have heard great interest in opportunities to expand the learning and education opportunities within PVN. Your desire to be a part of increasing learning opportunities has led us to develop a focus area called "PVN Learning". This focus area will seek guidance from health care and patient partners to
- Align topics with the current state of patient engagement
- Source presenters and resources
- Identify the best approaches to use
- Share stories of patient engagement impacts
- Create learning outcomes and measurement of interest
Engagement Leader Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Interior Region
This opportunity will be open until it is filled.