Posted • Last updated
Open to Provincial Region, Patient partners across the province
Are you interested in sharing your experience of being a patient partner through a blog post that will be shared in our newsletter Patient Voice Mail? Join us as we highlight stories and experiences from our network in celebration of PVN’s 10-Year Anniversary!
Open to: Patient partners across the province
Lead Organization or DepartmentPatient & Public Engagement Team, BC Patient Safety & Quality Council
AimTo celebrate PVN’s 10-year anniversary, we will be creating blog posts with our patient and health care partners that will be highlighted in our newsletter to demonstrate the impact of patient engagement in the health care system. We are seeking patient partners in the network to share their experiences of being involved in patient engagement work.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of involve on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will involve patients in planning and design phases to ensure ideas or concerns are considered and reflected in alternatives and recommendations.
- Open to patient partners from across the province
- Experience on more than one engagement in the Patient Voices Network
- Please note:
- Applicants must have previously attended a PVN orientation session and completed the Volunteer Agreement.
- Vacancies: 12
- Date/time: January - December 2020
- Please note: patient partner experiences will be shared throughout the year to celebrate PVN’s 10-year anniversary. We can work with you to find a time throughout the year that works best.
- Commitment: One-time
- An Engagement Leader, Ashley Clark or Cathy Almost, will work with you alongside our Communications Specialist to develop a blog post. This is expected to take 4-6 hours in total.
ReimbursementThere are no anticipated costs associated with this opportunity.
BackgroundPatient Voices Network (PVN) is a community of patients, families and caregivers working with health care partners to improve our health care system. 2010 marks an exciting year for PVN - 10 years since the program began! Join us as we celebrate throughout the year with a series of blog posts and celebration events. Patient partners, health care partners, and engagement leaders from the BC Patient Safety & Quality Council will be featured in the blog post series.
Engagement Leader Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Northern BC
Engagement Leader, Patient & Public Engagement | Vancouver Island