Posted • Last updated
Connection method: Virtual
Open to Interior Region
Interior Health’s Medical Imaging department in Interior Health is seeking patient partner input to join the development team in creating a 5-year Service Plan.
Interior Health Medical Imaging
• The goal of the Medical Imaging Service Plan is to make recommendations on improving quality of care, access to services, and innovation opportunities over the next five years.
• The purpose of the focus group is to share experiences and provide input on ways Medical Imaging services can be improved in the future.
Level of Engagement
This opportunity is at the level of consult on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will listen to and acknowledge your ideas and concerns, and provide feedback on how your input affected the decision.
• Experience with one or more tests in Medical Imaging and willingness to share their experience in a group setting.
• Number of vacancies: 6
• Location, Date, Time and Frequency:
– The first meeting will be scheduled for February 2022
– There may be subsequent meetings in March-May 2022
– The focus group sessions will be 90 minutes in length and held by videoconference
There are no reimbursable expenses associated with this opportunity as it will be held by virtually.
Health Care Partner Contact InformationCarol Stathers
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Interior Region