Posted • Last updated
Open to Fraser – Vancouver Coastal, Patient partners in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley
The Effective And Seamlessly Integrated (EASI) Maternity Project is creating an online information hub that aims to be a trusted and useful “one-stop shop”, connecting people and families to healthy pregnancy, birth and early parenting information. Play an important role in helping to create a user-friendly and easy-to-navigate website!
Open to: Patient partners in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley
Lead Organization or DepartmentVancouver Division of Family Practice
AimOur aim is to make the maternity care journey for pregnant people Effective And Seamlessly Integrated: Why not make it EASI? We are inviting a large group of patient partners to review potential resources and answer survey questions about them. This will help guide what could be included on the hub.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of involve on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will involve patients in planning and design phases to ensure ideas or concerns are considered and reflected in alternatives and recommendations.
- We are seeking patient partners who are part of a person's pregnancy and parenthood care journey, including: - partners, - parents, - grandparents, - elders, - doulas, or - anyone who is closely affiliated to the parent
- Participation will require internet access
- Vacancies: 100
- This will be an online review with no in person meetings. All contributions will be made online via short surveys.
- We aim to send regular email to share of new sets of surveys that are open, as well as emails to share updates on the different phases of the project.
- We anticipate that this work will be completed within the year.
ReimbursementNo expenses are anticipated.
BackgroundOver the past two years, the EASI Maternity Project has reviewed data and needs assessments to better understand the needs of pregnant people throughout the pregnancy journey. The time has come for having a trusted one-stop shop where quality information can be easily accessed Three groups are being organized to complete the EASI Maternity Care Project:
- Council for leadership and vision
- Clinical Consultation Group with Obstetricians, Family Physicians and Midwives providing their expertise and
- Broader Consultation Group - where allied health and patient partners offer valuable experience (include link to other invitation when posted)
- Online Community - where patient partners can share their perspectives 24/7 from the comfort of your own home!
Health Care Partner Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Northern Interior