Posted • Last updated
Open to Fraser – Vancouver Coastal, Patient partners in Fraser Health communities
Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) is being redesigned and needs your help to make sure those changes reflect the changing needs of this growing community! 12 patient partners are being sought to provide their input on service delivery models for a variety of programs at RCH.
Open to: Patient partners in Fraser Health communities
Lead Organization or DepartmentRoyal Columbian Hospital Redevelopment Team, Fraser Health
AimPatients partners will:
- Provide input in planning and implementation so that the outcomes lead to improved patient care at RCH
- Use their experience to inform the redevelopment so that they are relevant, accessible, meaningful and centred around patients, families and caregivers
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of consult on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will listen to and acknowledge your ideas and concerns, and provide feedback on how your input affected the decision.
- Ideally, have knowledge and experience with RCH
- Are comfortable with public speaking in a group setting
- Interest in how services are delivered at RCH
LogisticsVacancies: 12 Date/time: To be discussed with patient partners during meet and greet Location: Royal Columbian Hospital Commitment: A combination of in-person meetings and emails over one year. Agendas and meeting notes are circulated and will require extra time to review. Additional correspondence via e-mail in between meetings may also be required.
ReimbursementPreapproved expenses, per Fraser Health Travel Policy, related to local travel to in person meetings will be reimbursed including mileage, parking, tolls and/or public transit.
Engagement Leader Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Fraser Valley