Posted • Last updated
Connection method: Virtual
Open to Interior Region, Patient partners from Penticton area
The Penticton Regional Hospital Surgical Quality Committee is established to support, develop and coordinate a comprehensive patient-centered approach to quality concerns in the peri operative processes at PRH. Help provide the patient lens in this work!
Penticton Regional Hospital
The purpose of the committee is to foster, implement, and develop capacity for ongoing interdisciplinary peri operative quality improvement. The committee will be involved in the analysis and evaluation of:
• the quality of care provided by medical and health care staff, and
• the quality and safety of clinical processes of care
Level of Engagement
This opportunity is at the level of involve on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will involve patients in planning and design phases to ensure ideas or concerns are considered and reflected in alternatives and recommendations.
• Experience and/or comfort working with patients and health care providers in large groups
• Familiarity with surgical processes (an asset)
• Number of vacancies: 2
• Location, Date, Time and Frequency:
– Meetings will be held monthly for one hour (excluding July and August)
– At this time meetings will be held virtually
– It is expected that this work will continue for a period of approximately 1 year
There are no reimbursable expenses associated with his opportunity at this time.
Health Care Partner Contact InformationCarol Stathers
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Interior Region