Posted • Last updated
Open to Provincial Region, Patient partners across the province
Improving access to family doctors in BC includes ensuring all public-facing materials are user-friendly and easy to navigate. The BC General Practice Services Committee is seeking eight patient partners with primary care experience to provide input on patient notification materials for Primary Care Networks through two focus groups in the comfort of their own home.
Open to: Patient partners across the province
Lead Organization or DepartmentBritish Columbia General Practice Services Committee (GPSC)
- To support information sharing of health information for evaluation and quality improvement purposes within the Primary Care Networks by ensuring patient notification processes are clear for the public.
- Patients will review materials (poster & handout) and ensure it is user friendly and easy to navigate for patient visiting their family physician.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of consult on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will listen to and acknowledge your ideas and concerns, and provide feedback on how your input affected the decision.
EligibilityPatient partners in British Columbia who have:
- Experience with visiting a family doctor in BC
- A basic understanding of information privacy and sharing concepts
- The ability to attend a virtual meeting using computer and access invitation log-in details
LogisticsDate/time: Wed, December 11 (after 12pm) or Thurs, December 12 (anytime) Location: Virtual focus group Commitment: Two two-hour focus groups
ReimbursementNot applicable – virtual opportunity
BackgroundPlease see GPSC Information Sharing Task Group : Fact Sheet
Health Care Partner Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement