Posted • Last updated
Open to Northern Region, Patient partners in the Northern Region
Stories have the ability to influence, engage and support health care improvement work. Northern Health is seeking five patient partners who have worked with them in the last two – three years to tell their stories of impact to help others join in these efforts.
Open to: Patient partners in the Northern Region
Lead Organization or DepartmentNorthern Health, Planning Quality and Information Management
AimThe aim of this engagement is to elevate stories of how patient input has improved health care services in Northern Health across all public platforms– patient partner’s will work with Northern Health to tell their stories of how they felt their input has influenced health care service improvements.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of consult on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will listen to and acknowledge your ideas and concerns, and provide feedback on how your input affected the decision.
- Any patient partner who was involved in engagement with Northern Health in the last two to three years. This includes patient partners whose work has been completed or is still ongoing.
- Interest in sharing your story of engagement and how it has influenced health care improvement work
- Vacancies: 5
- Date and Time: This project will be complete in the next six months, meetings will be determined by patient partner schedules
- Location: Teleconference and email
- Commitment: seven months to a year
ReimbursementNo anticipated expenses for this engagement.
BackgroundPatient partners are influencing health care improvement every day. We want to elevate those stories so that citizens of Northern Health can see what’s happening and join in the voices for improving health care for everyone. This project will focus on how to get those stories out across the region and showcase the great work happening everyday. The goal of getting this group together is to promote patient engagement in Northern Health and showcase the impact this work has on health care as a whole. These stories will be distributed through Northern Health internal and external channels.
Engagement Leader Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Northern Region