Posted • Last updated
Open to Interior Region, Patient partners in the Interior Region
As the popular online patient portal MyHealthPortal expands, Interior Health is seeking a patient partner to join the steering committee meetings. This would be your opportunity to share your voice and help mould the patient digital experience!
Open to: Patient partners in the Interior Region
Lead Organization or DepartmentInterior Health - Information Management Information Technology
AimMyHealthPortal allows patients to view their personal health information in an online, secure manner. Interior Health wants to hear from users to ensure that they are offering the functionality, content and patient experience that users want to see.
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of consult on the spectrum of engagement. The promise to you is that the health care partner will listen to and acknowledge your ideas and concerns, and provide feedback on how your input affected the decision.
- Aged 19-39
- Current MyHealthPortal user is ideal, but not required
- Comfortable with technology and online activity
- Vacancies: 1
- Location: Meetings will be held via teleconference and WebEx
- Date, time and frequency: Typically the meetings take place every second Tuesday at 2:30-3:30 pm, but may be subject to change
- You will be joining one volunteer who is currently on this committee
- It is anticipated that this committee will meet for the next 12 months
ReimbursementAny mileage incurred if attending in-person in Kelowna, however it is recommended that users attend via webex and teleconference.
BackgroundThere is currently one PVN member on this committee, and her involvement continues to be valuable. With ongoing expansion of the MyHealthPortal project, Interior Health would like to get feedback from the younger demographic. Others involved include a project manager, members of the project team, other leadership teams, as well as representatives from Privacy, Health Records, and Evaluation departments.
Engagement Leader Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Okanagan, Interior Region