Posted • Last updated
Open to Fraser – Vancouver Coastal, Volunteers residing in Fraser Health Communities
Being able to create and share health information that is credible, timely and useful is of critical importance to Fraser Health. The communications team is currently developing a comprehensive review and redevelopment of the Fraser Health website and wants to share content and test ideas with a group of patients to ensure that the redevelopment plans reflect the needs of patients and the community.
Open to: Volunteers residing in Fraser Health Communities
Lead Organization or DepartmentFraser Health Communications Team
- To create a user-friendly website that provides timely, accurate easy to read information to Fraser Health residents
- Patient volunteers will provide real time feedback based on their own experience seeking health information on the web
Level of EngagementThis opportunity is at the level of collaborate (at a local community or program level) on the spectrum of engagement (www.iap2.org). The promise to you is that the health care partner will look to you for advice in decision making, developing alternatives, and solutions and include your recommendations into the decision as much as possible. **Please note: Content feedback is at a collaborate level; however, technology and budget constraints will influence the final decisions.
EligibilityResidents in Fraser Health Communities.
- Number of vacancies: 5-10
- Date and Time: TBD based on volunteer availability
- Location: A mixture of online, telephone and in-person sessions based on volunteer availability
- Commitment: January 2017, 18 months with a possibility of renewal
ReimbursementPreapproved expenses related to travel to in person meetings will be reimbursed according to the Fraser Health Travel Policy (including mileage, parking up to $10/day, public transit).
BackgroundPlease see attached backgrounder.
Health Care Partner Contact Information
Engagement Leader, Patient and Public Engagement | Fraser Valley