Posted • Last updated
Open to Patient partners across Canada
The Infoway Partnership Series takes place monthly plus the Infoway Partnership Conference on December 1. Each month you can join sessions to learn about Canada Health Infoway’s latest initiatives and health sector update and hear form a range of international leaders.
Infoway Partnership Series dates:
• May 18: Health Care Landscape
• June 15: Improving Patient/Caregiver Digital Health Literacy
• July 20: Partnering for Success
• August 17: Improving the Clinician Experience
• September 21: Fostering Innovative Digital Health Technologies in Canada
• October 19: Safer Prescribing Practices + Medication Management
Infoway Partnership Conference date:
December 1 – 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET
Infoway Partnership Series includes monthly sessions from May to October 2021. Each month, you can join hour and half long sessions to learn about Canada Health Infoway’s latest initiatives and health sector updates – and hear from a wide range of national and international leaders and experts.
The Infoway Partnership Conference takes place on December 1, 2021 as part of Digital Health Week (November 29 – December 5, 2021).
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, we are pleased to offer complimentary attendance to the Virtual Infoway Partnership Series and Conference.
For all updates and announcements on the Infoway Partnership Series and Conference, connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, and on Twitter by following @Infoway and #ThinkDigitalHealth.
Check out the Program.