Posted • Last updated
Open to Patients partners across Canada
St. Michael’s Unity Health Toronto and Upstream Lab is doing a research study to learn how AI can be used to improve primary health care, and they want to hear your views.
Canadians who are at least 18 years old and have a primary care provider. Knowledge of AI is not required to participate.
- What is involved? Attending one or more virtual group discussions
- How long will it take? A session will be 1.5 hours long.
- Will I be paid for my time? Yes. All participants will receive $40 for each session they participate in.
- Do I have to participate? No. Participation in this study is voluntary.
- Is it confidential? Yes. No one outside the session will know if you spoke to us or what you shared. All data will be stored in a safe, secure place.
If you are interested in participating, please contact study coordinator Tara Upshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 360-4000 (ext. 77468).