Posted • Last updated
Deadline: Apply by
Open to Provincial Region, Patients partners across Canada
The Cardiac Arrhythmia Network of Canada is a National research network experienced in engaging patients in governance, cardiac research, and technology development.
CANet is looking to engage patients as members of multiple working groups that will inform the functionality and usability of a remote patient monitoring technology used as a tool in various clinical trials in Canada. Patients have been active contributors to the digital tool’s design and function since it was first developed. With each new initiative, the technology is tailored to study criteria and protocol with the continued support of Patient Partners.
CANet is looking for volunteer Patient Partners as members of the Patient Working Group for (4) separate studies. Each working group is a collection of 5-7 volunteer Patient Partners who meet virtually to:
• Share personal experiences and provide insights used for an understanding of lived experience/inform broad functionality and;
• Offer feedback during iterative co-design sessions and prototype/product user testing.
The group consists of a diverse membership (i.e. gender, age, ethnicity, education, etc.) and represents those most affected by the outputs of the study.
Health Background of Patient Partners Included in the Group
Patient Partners who have experience(d) a cardiac event/condition:
• Heart attack (myocardial infarction)
• Heart Arrhythmia (ie. atrial fibrillation (AF), Syncope – also referred to as fainting)
• Sudden cardiac arrest
• Attended/attends a cardiac rehabilitation clinic
• Has sought care in an emergency department for their cardiac condition
Main contact: Courtney Gingrich (CANet) – email@example.com
Twitter: @CANet_nce – #PatientEngagement #PatientCare and @VirtuesCare
Apply by .