Open to Patient partners across Canada
We are recruiting Canadian female family caregivers of adult cancer survivors who are experiencing fear of cancer recurrence to take part in a brief online group therapy study.
Managing your family caregiver worries: a Research Study
Who can participate?
Women, living in Canada, who currently provide unpaid support to a loved one:
• who is 18 years of age or older
• who has recently been diagnosed with cancer and has finished their treatment
• who has not experienced a cancer recurrence
• and worry about cancer for themselves or their loved ones
• and are interested in exploring their fear of cancer recurrence
• and are willing to participate in seven weekly small online group meetings
• and are willing to answer questionnaire packages at various points in time
For more information, please contact: Jani Lamarche, research coordinator
613-562-5800, ext. 4903