Posted • Last updated
Open to Patient partners from Vancouver Coastal Health region
Legacy for Airway Health (LAH)
We are doing this project in order to: Learn about patients’ experiences with asthma or COPD care in the Vancouver Coastal Health region.
We want to learn how patients feel about: The healthcare they have received for asthma or COPD How their healthcare experiences have affected their health and quality of life
We will use this information to: Look for ways to improve care for people with asthma or COPD Look for ways to prevent asthma and COPD from getting worse.
What is involved?
– Review and answer some questions in advance
– Take part in a 2-hour virtual group discussion about your asthma or COPD care experiences over the past 3 to 5 years
– During the discussion, a graphic facilitator will create a visual “journey map” to illustrate the experiences shared by the group
You are eligible to participate if you:
– Have been diagnosed with asthma or COPD by a doctor
– Lived in the Vancouver Coastal Health region for at least 3 years
– Are at least 21 years old
– Are available for a group discussion in early August 2021 (tentatively Aug 4 or 5)
– Have access to a computer or tablet with a webcam and internet connection
To volunteer or learn more, contact Karen at:
Karen.Rideout@vch.ca or 604-306-3571