- This event has passed.
April 23, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Welcome to the Patient Voices Network! Everyone must complete an orientation in order to participate in engagement opportunities.
This orientation will cover everything you need to know to be a member, as well as answer any questions you may have.
Parking and transportation costs to attend the session will be reimbursed. Light refreshments will be provided. Room numbers will be provided closer to the date to registered patient partners.
Please RSVP by April 16 to Ryan Sidorchuk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deb Harver Leader, Patient Experience, Island Health
- Ryan Sidorchuk Engagement Leader, Patient Voices Network/BC Patient Safety & Quality Council
- Overview of health service delivery in BC
- Insights from experienced patient partners
- Overview of Island Health
- Role of patient partners
- Overview of Patient Voices Network
- Required skills, collaboration and self-care
- Patient engagement and patient- and family-centred care
- Privacy and confidentiality, code of conduct