Posted • Last updated
The BC Patient Safety & Quality Council is thrilled and excited to share the Patient Voices Network’s work through the 2021-2022 Annual Report!
We’re proud to have supported 383 patient partners in 154 new engagement opportunities, and welcomed 172 new patient partners to the network. The report provides some demographic information about PVN engagements and patient partners, aggregate responses from end-of-engagement surveys, information on how the Council has supported patient engagement through PVN, and features eight stories of engagement in action across BC:
- Putting People at the Centre of Website Design
- Psychological Safety in the Surgical Suite
- Skunkworks: Hacking Pain
Providence Health Care
- Improving Emergency Psychiatric Care at Cowichan District Hospital
- Falls Prevention: With Patients, For Patients
- Measurement for Successful Patient Engagement
Patients as Partners
- Stroke Standard Development
BC Patient Safety & Quality Council
- COVID-19: PVN Patient Partners Respond
We hope you enjoy the report, and we thank all of our patient and health care partners for their continued support and contributions!