Posted • Last updated
Categories: News & Events
The BC Patient Safety & Quality Council is thrilled to share PVN’s 2020/21 Annual Report and celebrate the hard work of the network’s patient and health care partners through a very challenging year.
Last year we welcomed 139 new patient partners, which brought our total membership to more than 1,250, and supported 215 new engagement opportunities.
The report shares how we navigated and persevered through the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, and features seven stories about partnerships which demonstrate some of the details, actions and impacts of meaningful patient engagement:
- Collaborative Heart Attack Management Program
BC Emergency Health Services & Interior Health
- Patient Engagement in Quality Improvement at Burnaby Hospital
- Virtual Psychiatry Consultations
Providence Health Care
- Comox Valley Primary Care Network
- A Guide to Compassionate Phone Conversations During COVID-19
- Digital Health Policy Advisory Groups
Ministry of Health
- Advance Care Planning for Dementia
BC Centre for Palliative Care
We hope you enjoy the report, and we thank all of our patient and health care partners for their continued support and contributions!