Posted • Last updated
Quality Forum 2018 is only days away and the two main days have sold out. But even if you aren’t able to attend the Forum in person, there’s no need for you to miss out on all the fun. We will be streaming breakouts, plenaries, the debate and Health Talks live on Facebook!
You may remember that in 2017 the Forum streamed plenary presentations and Health Talks. After receiving your feedback, this year we’ve added even more sessions to the live stream! You’ll be able to watch plenaries from Tim Omer, Michael West, and Camila Lajolo, the debate, and Health Talks – and we’ve also added seven breakout sessions to the lineup.
Take a look at our live stream schedule:
- Health Talks – 1900-2045
- Plenary Presentation: Tim Omer – 0815-0940
- Co-Design: Shaping Improvement Together (A6) – 1000-1100
- Share, Listen, Act Towards Indigenous Cultural Humility (B6) – 1130 – 1150
- Quips, Quandaries and Comebacks: A Quality Debate – 1330-1415
- Diverse Approaches to Addressing the Opioid Crisis (C4) – 1430-1530
- Improving Access, Overcoming Distance (D5) – 1600-1700
- Plenary Presentation: Michael West – Friday, 0815-0925
- Going the Distance for High-Quality Rural Care (E4) – Friday, 0945-1045
- All Hands on Deck: Peer-Powered Improvement (F4) – Friday, 1115-1215
- Because Where We Care Matters (G7) – Friday, 1330-1430
- Plenary Presentation: Camila Lajolo – Friday, 1445-1530
For details about each session, view them on Facebook.
How to Watch
No registration is required for these events, and it’s easy to watch.
Step 1: Like BCPSQC on Facebook
Step 2: Go to the Events tab and click on the events you’d like to watch. RSVP by clicking on the button that says “Going.” This is optional, but it will allow Facebook to remind you when the event is coming up.
Step 3: Open the Event page at the start time for the event. The feed will automatically appear when the broadcast starts. Because these events are happening in real time, don’t be concerned if the stream doesn’t appear immediately; sometimes the event may run a few minutes behind.
For those attending the breakout sessions, a moderator will be watching the Facebook Live stream and relaying your questions to the presenters. You could even win a prize!
We’re thrilled to offer more ways to participate in the Forum than ever before, and we’re looking forward to seeing you (in person or online) in just a few days!